Friday, March 1, 2013

Weighted Glute Kickbacks

Ok, ladies...I promised you this exercise a few weeks back so here it is.

I have done these glute kickbacks for a couple of years on and off, but since I've started training with the lovely Crystal...
over at AZPro Physiques
I do them 6 days a week and they have become a STAPLE in my routine for building a rounder, tighter booty.

A. Start on your hands and knees, facing away from the prone hamstring curl machine, one foot on the ground while pressing the foot upward, lifting the pad upward. Rest a moment at the top to really feel the contraction in your glute.
B. Return slowly down just shy of letting your knee touch the ground and repeat 10-15 reps before switching legs. (Do 3-4 sets total on each leg.)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment